Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Friday!

I am so happy that it's Friday! We have went 2 full weeks of no sick kids!! Praise the Lord!

Well yesterday I gave it but not today!!! It is day 6 of my commitment to no carbs for 14 days, and I have to say even though I did give in some I am still motivated and excited!

You know how when you are making changes in your life and you only tell the closest of friends and others start to notice??? I love it, especially since yesterday I didn't do so great... I have gotten 2 compliments today about looking "slimmer" this just helps out my ego a little!

So here is the menu for today:
B: Celery w/. PB and coffee
L: "mashed cauliflower" w. chicken
S: Boiled egg
D: not sure yet but probably a big salad!

I started reading the South Beach Cookbook and I love it! I am excited to try some new recipes out!

I know weigh in day isn't until Sunday but I'm excited I weighed this am and was down to 149!!

No comments:

Post a Comment