Monday, November 2, 2009

Fresh Start

So Sunday was my fresh start... I needed something to kick start my weight loss and after doing a ton or research and knowing how my body reacts to certain foods I have decided to start The South Beach Diet. I spent most of Saturday making my meal plans, and researching recipes. Ben did the shopping Sunday am and we I had a great 1st day! Honestly I've known that I was going to start Sunday and have done the low carb thing since last week. So for the next couple weeks I will be posting my meals and my weight up dates to hold myself accountable and to keep track...

Sunday 1st'

B: Scrambled Eggs w. Coffee
S: Cheese Stick
L: Turkey Burger, Avocado and Salad w/ Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing!
D: Chili w/cheese

My 1st weigh in was at 153

No comments:

Post a Comment